Friday, June 26, 2009

See Jane Clean. See Lori Smile!



I finally had enough. I called for reinforcement on the front lines of battle to keep my house clean. I really struggled with this idea for a long time. Shouldn't I be able to clean my own house? Would I be so embarassed that I'd have to clean it before someone else came to do it for me? Can I afford it? Am I lazy?




I finally admitted to a close friend that I couldn't work, taxi my kids, work, make dinner, work and clean all together. Something has so to give. Mona gave me her housecleaners name and within a few days, I had a sparkling clean home. Nevermind it took 5 1/2 hours to get 3/4 of the main floor clean.
I call her my cleaning consultant. She had my kids cleaning, my husband cleaning and I myself was right there sorting and throwing away old toys and junk- stuff I should have done but didn't feel like doing before. Until Jane came.
I could try to describe the peacefull, calm sparkling tranquile spirit my house now posesses. But I'll let you feel it yourself when you come to visit.
A clean house equals a peaceful mind. It's the best thing I ever did for myself. And my family.
Don't get me wrong, my kids will still clean. But when they forget, like they usually do to get the ring around the toilette, Jane will be there to make sure it's gone. Just like my dirty house anxiety.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...