Friday, July 3, 2009

A Pivital Moment- Potiphers' Wife






It's funny what can change your life. For some it's a book. Other's its a special person. Me?



Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat. Silly isn't it?



Those terrible High School Years of mine were ful of fear. And I desperately wanted to be in a play but was too scared. Flash ahead 17 years and I finally have the courage at 34 years old.
I'm nervous as heck and ready to pee my pants but did what I said I would do, later landing the part of Potipher's wife. What I loved most was playing the bad girl. I've always been a good girl! I got up on stage, performed, and fell in love with the theater.
2 months later I entered a craft show ( I always wanted to do that as well) and started up my own company. All because I wasn't scared. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you
leave fear behind!
My daughter also joined in the fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...