Wednesday, January 20, 2010









So I'm not the best cook. Who cares when it come to squash- right?

FYI- Don't put a round spaghetti squash in the microwave without poking it.This litle squash blew the door open and kicked the breaker off. I

thought it was kinda cool! Definitely put it on the replay list!







I don't know why I felt like posting edible creations instead of hair pieces, but this one turned out really nice. First time Turkey-Fryer. I had to carefully (how do you carefully drop it into boiling oil?) lower it into a big pot of scortching oil which bubbled all over and dribbled onto my brand new Frog Green Boden boots. I was glad I had boots on to protect my tootsies!



This is the way to do a turkey! Golden, Fast, and kept the little guys coming for more!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...