Monday, July 19, 2010


aaahhh,  yes, it's me. And No I'm NOT crazy. I just think hair is, well, fun to play with, and,.....
replaceable, and ahhhh....... temporary. As you can tell, I don't reallly care what hair-do or color I have. I'm not attached to it. ObViously.
Tami at Tami's salon in Rexburg, cut about 10 inches off, and I couldn't have been more happy to see it heaped on the floor- and did you know that your cut hair is shipped over to help absorb the oil spill..... yes, really. I think it's kind of gross myself.
I asked for a sleek, Vogue look that I could turn soft, or sassy, spiked or mohawk, and boy did she deliver.
and i LOOOVE it.
and no regrets.
and no make up for this shot!
photo by Josh Peterson

2 comments:

bBchronicles said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

i'm jefra... said...

dang! i didn't realize your hair was THIS long before!! you look good each and every way you go.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...