Friday, September 24, 2010

Oh Sweet Sadie!

Come meet and chat at my next destination Nov. 11-13.  I'm thinking of what kind of designs to sell.
I'm toying with the idea of taking orders so I can be more efficient in getting the clients exactly what they want instead of waisting time making things they don't want. I know you'd rather take something home in a baggie or on your head. I would too. But to wait a few days for a fabulous custom piece.....hmmmm.
Leave a comment-- I'd love to know what you think!

Lori

1 comment:

Matt & Ali said...

YES YES YES!!! Absolutely! I just purchased a black headband from the baby boutique in IF and LOVE it!!! And I actually need some head pieces done for my daughter for this winter!!! So yes please start taking orders!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...