Thursday, January 13, 2011

Around the world and back again

You guys must be so SICK of me coloring my hair.  But, I think I've tried everything (hightlited, chocolate, red, extensions, platinum, platinum with pink, dark with purple. I know)






































(Jumping in the air is really harder than it looks-
and I did it in my RED Anthropologie heels)


and I'm ready to go something a little more me. Actually, I don't know what is me anymore.


I know that my roots are a light brown, but as far as ME goes, I'm not the same person I was 3 years ago when I started this journey of traveling to places I didn't think was possible.


Being brave enough to try out for a broadway play. In my 30's.
Playing the role of Potifers Wife and LOVING it.
Starting a business. Boy did that rock.
Becoming humble when it tanked.
Being greatful when it resurrected.
Learning I don't  have to prove anything.
Just be me.
Because I am enough.


That doesn't really come in a certain color. I think I'll embrace my natural color. But with a streak of something fabulous to the side. Can't just be one. And that's ok.


10 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

darling darling shop and you are gorgeous! so glad tatertots and jello featured you!

Rilieanne said...

I love your confidence and self asurance!(spelled right? - I don't know). I also love your hair, any color or length you choose! Wish I were as brave.

Carrie Lynn said...

I like that you said you'll embrace your natural color with a streak of fabulous on the side. Good advice for anyone, eh?

theampleabode said...

Just got linked up to your blog, via Tatertots and Jello and YOU ROCK! I love your mad skills and your hair...I LOVE IT. Keep on keeping on sista...you look smashing! Honestly I LOVE it. I love your blog..adding it to my daily roll!

Tyra said...

Beautifully written! We all need to love ourselves, in the skin we are in, RIGHT NOW! A few months back I purchased one of your amazing headpieces for my daughter for our family pix. I looked you up on facebook and have been following you ever since. I LOVE your artistic eye, as a photographer, I appreciate that! I reccomend your products to all my clients~

Desiree said...

Saw you on Tatortots! Cute!

tracih said...

just found you through tatortots and jello! super cute stuff!

LNReyes said...

i love the colors you've done your hair! i wish i had the guts to do that with my hair. i'll just live vicariously thru you, yes? ;)

PS: super excited to see who wins your contest with tatertots & jello tonight!

bBchronicles said...

OH, STOP being so ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! J/K, keep it up - you're doing a GREAT JOB!!!!
Luv ya tons -
Hugs -Berta

Liberty said...

you are freakin gorgeous!!!! i could put a picture of you on my wall. a total stranger on my wall. weird? that is just how gorgeous you are...kinda like decoration. in a good way. tee, hee. your hair goodies are gorgeous too. and my plan is to have lots of those displayed on my dresser. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...