Monday, June 25, 2012

Calling Creative Writers!



HI Friends and Followers! I am looking for the perfect On-Line Assistant  who:

1) Loves and is familiar with and Miss Ruby Sue
2) Can creatively post on my MRS FB wall ( connected to Twitter) about:
 special promotions 
 sales
 fun information
 Pinterest
 Random questions 1-2 a day
3) Has a bubbly writing style who can take MY place online.
4) Retain and gain followers
5) Push traffic toward my blog at www.mymissrubysue.blogspot.com

I would love to offer my assistant $300.00 worth of product/per month in exchange for his/her time.
So that's 2 times a day, 5 days a week. These fun daily interactions can be scheduled thru Twitter at your convenience.

If you are interested in working for MRS and think this is a good fit, please contact me thru my email at missrubysue@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Lori

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...