Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer Wraps with IN the LOOP

Now that summer is fully underway, I"ve been out to the pool and the lake several times, and WISHED I would have had one of these to cover up when I'm sitting in the shade or sitting on a sticky leather chair in the boat.  My sweet friend Alyse makes these A-MA-zing cover ups and she's offering a generous 25% discount at her Esty store- CODE  MRS25OFF  aren't all those colors just to die for? 
Here's the skinny on the details: A longer swim skirt/wraps in two lengths 15 and 18 in for more coverage.  Most retail wraps are 10 to 12 inches.  One size fits most, custom sizing for a small fee. Many colors and patterns available-- Hot dog I'll take one of each!


Skip on over to her colorful shop for scarves and cover-ups!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/IntheLoopbyAlyse



Tell her MRS sent you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...