Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thank You Kimberly

I didn't know Twittering would bring me a new friend.
I made a post one day about putting red in my hair and how I loved it. Kimberly replied back and said she wanted to see it. Well, I followed her link and what do you know- she's got the most amazing red hair I've ever seen. And I know my Etsy shop says "Don't copy, it makes you fat"  I hope I don't get fat by copying her fab hair. So fellow church chics, Don't be surprised if you see me next Sunday with flaming red hair.  Here's just a little preview to her great pictures. She's a photographer as well, a mother, baker, friend, and tries to keep her head above water like the rest of us.

she has great style.....

a fun personality

and creativity stays up late at night...



Here's a great quote from her blog, blog  that inspired me to go another day.


One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn' t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself. Lucille Ball

Maybe someday she'll be a fan of me as well.

3 comments:

Kimberly Scott said...

i'm already a fan!!!

and i love your hair. makes me wanna have bangs again:)

you are adorable!

thanks so much!

<3 kimberly

Anonymous said...

Her hair (and her photography) has inspired me too! I haven't dyed it yet. I was platinum blonde so I had to do brown before I went to red. Can't wait to do it!

AJ said...

How sweet! I love her too :) Hope your red hair turns out fabulously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...