Friday, February 12, 2010

Vinyl Wall Stickers: Throw the paint brush away girls....

I have longly loved this favorite Etsy shop of mine: POPWALL.etsy.com.  It's another simplistic approach to a beautiful, creative, strong design on the wall without much fuss. I promise they offer more than just trees: I just love the way they hang into the room on a limb.



                                              I think this one is my favorite: I just love pink...


Always remember  the kiddo's


One must never forget purple. Is the couch included?

You may see one on my wall soon! 


1 comment:

Marcelle said...

Oh those are really stunning, I love wall decor as well...one day when we have our own home again I will do it for sure as looks amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...