Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Knot, Allison and Miss Ruby Sue


"The bridal party wore different style champagne dresses. The statement necklaces were designed by the bride using different style antique broaches. Lori Ward crafted the necklaces each with different colors and materials. "

About 6 months ago I did commissioned work for Allison in which I made 12 necklaces for herself, her bridesmaid and mother to wear in Allisons wedding. It was such a joy to do this for her and the rewards have been totally amazing- t.v. clips and now The Knott. 

This was featured in The Knot's Magazine Editors Pick. You can view it here by copying and pasting in your browser:
http://www.theknot.com/My-Real-Wedding/photo/151119/an-elegant-outdoor-wedding-in-the-country

I was really excited to see that - I love The Knott Magazine and it's a reall pleasure. You may also see my brasages which I made 200 of, for The Knott's big wedding Bash in Texas.  Look for it in the latest issue of The Knot!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...