Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Red, Red and more Red

I think a girl has to slowly work up to Red. Not that it's a bad thing. But how many girls have you seen with bright Red Hair? I bet you can count on one hand.
So here's what started it.

My sweet little Twitter Friend Kimberly.
I love the way it transformed her personality:
Sweet to Sassssssyy......

And this darling English girl having tea with Rabbits and Top Hats.

So I decided to go for it. I warned my family I wasn't sure
what I'd look like when I came home but that I would definitely be Red.

 Here is my darling little hair dresser Allie.
We stripped out the dark stuff to add the Red in. In-Fusion R.
Tadddaaaaa!
It is definitely red. I had to stare at myself for several minutes
to get used to the color. My family wasn't so sure about it,
but I think it really fits what I do, who I am, and what I am becoming.
After all,.....it's just hair.
Now I can play with darker lipsticks and eye shadows.
Isn't it fun to be a girl?

3 comments:

Kimberly Scott said...

I loveeeeee it.

Im so proud of you...sometime when we are in the same place...i must do your photos:) <3

Kimberly

Katie said...

Your hair is adorable! I love it.

Tasha said...

I love your hair Lori! It's gorgeous and I need help with my wardrobe. You have such great style! Want another project???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...