Sunday, December 5, 2010

What do you do in the wintertime?

Ever hear of a Llasa Apsa? Well now you've seen one lounging on my couch. Meet Duke.
'Team Duke'  includes Lori, Kimball, Madison and Rilee.

                                  Here is might Roscoe- an adoptee Australian Red Healer. 
                    Very partial to Mr. Ward. In fact he ignores everyone else except Mr. Ward.
                                           'Team Roscoe' includes Chad and Kyler.

                                                                             Scarry.
                              Scarry that I'm mom to 4 kids, 3 of which are TEENAGERS. Yikes.


                                      Mr. Ward finishing up that last game of Solitary. Come on!
                      Bowling at the Rex is shall we say, painful when the only kid wanting to bowl is Me?

                                                                           Go Kyler!

                      And the fabulous me, Miss Ruby Sue, Lori, ,......whatever you want to call me.

                                    My 5 year old took these photos. What can I say?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...