Monday, January 24, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Mustache

I am a compulsive spender. So while I was under the influence of VISA I splurged. I mean SPLURGED and bought a lot of this fun playful stuff. I don't know what you call it. Stuff on a stick. I found it at Little Retreats
And Rilee and I had such a blast making faces. If you think that's easy, THINK AGAIN. It's tough for stiffs like me to try to contort their faces and really get INTO the moment. (I'd make a crappy model. I can give you one look. That's it)




So anyway, this stuff is great for parties. Just make sure anyone 10 and younger doesn't slobber on them or chew the cardstock. That would look really funny.

2 comments:

Brooke Douglass said...

I love it! those are so fun!!!! Thanks for sharing the funny pics! brooke
brookedouglass@yahoo.com
Girl Boy Girl Inspired

coolkids said...

just found your blog. Love your etsy shop too! I just found free printables for these fun mustache's and stuff!
thecoolkidsblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...