Sunday, April 10, 2011

What's next?


I think this was the HIGHLIGHT of my Miss Ruby Sue party April 9- a beautiful custom cake made just for me! Just for me! I asked for it to be made out of styrofoam because who can eat a gorgeous cake like that?  ashley made sure all the colors were right, and was very detailed and asked lots of questions- so I knew she was good. And I loved the top hat!
And.......3 seconds after she left, Kyler put his finger in it. He wanted to taste it, and found it was hard inside. complete bummer, but to be expected from Kyler.
But, I'm happy to report that this year looks to be very brite for Miss Ruby Sue.



Sherri from Sebastian Cruz Designs now features Miss Ruby Sue! I'm so excited to be working with them--Her summer/fall line is amazing!

I have several more I'm working on, but I'll keep you updated as my line grows. Along with growing comes the pains of going absolutely bonkers. But, I'm living my dream! I'm a wife, mother, and a designer. How can it get any better?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...