Sunday, April 3, 2011

Thank You

As my sales reached 900, I thought to myself- I should celebrate 1000 sales, but that won't be for quite some time....
1 month later, I reached it. And it is all because of you, my wonderful and fun friends and clients who have purchased hairpieces from Miss Ruby Sue. You are the life and excitement of my little company. How can I thank you enough for supporting me?
April 9th, from 2-4 at my house, I'll be having a carnival themed party with a photo-booth, cotton candy, food, cupcakes, treats, and a big hug from me when you step thru the door- and how I wish you could all make it! I really do. No, you don't have to purchase anything- it's just my way of saying thank you for making my dream possible.
I am not really a party person, so despite that slight default of character, I enlisted a party planner, AND an amazing photographer to take shots of everyone who comes over to share a special moment with me.
Later, I'll be posting beautiful pictures of the event, and more exciting things happening in the studio! Lot's of great things coming in the future so come again really soon... and Thank You from the bottom of my heart!

Can't wait to see you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...