Thursday, June 16, 2011

COLOR COMBO CONTEST SUMMER 2011

If any of you are wondering what the hullaballoo is about over at Miss Ruby Sue-let's do a recapp of the exciting events that lead to today.
May 15 Miss Ruby Sue opened up a COLOR COMBO CONTEST asking all of you wonderful girls what your favorite color combos were- and I'd pick one winner, name it after you, and send you your special hairpeice AND sell it in the store- Well you girls made it really hard for me, I mean this was reallY a tough decision- so instead of picking just one color combo from literally 100"s of opinions and great ideas, it came down to making an executive decision to open up the contest to 10 winners--

And I can't thank ALI WOOD PHOTOGRAPHY enough for her beautiful work, and my beautiful models in CABA! Ali is fabulous to work with, quick turnaround, and I don't want to share her!
Enough Already- Here you go!

GRACE TAN: "HOT PINK, LILAC AND GREEN WITH RHINESTONES"





LINDI WADE: "ORANGE, PINK, AND PURPLE"





SIBELLA CLOSET: GREEN, NAVY BLUE, WHITE (PEARLISH COLOR) AND LIGHT PINK





ASHLEY PETTIT WILSON:   (Emme claire)  "GRAY, TAUPE, CREAM, BLACK AND BROWN"





JAIMIE ALLEN: "VINTAGE LIGHT BLUE, PALE GRAY, BOLD ORANGE, AND IVORY CREAM"






SARAH SEATON MYERS:  (Lorraine)  "MUSTARD YELLOW, GREY, TURQUOISE, AND A SPLASH OF WHITE"





TERRAH HATCH SARGEANT: " BLACK, GRAY, TAUPE, MAUVE, AND A HINT OF PALE PEACH WITH PEARLS"




KAMILLE PECK: "PLUM AND AQUA"







SAMANTHA ANDREWS: "CHOCOLATE, CREAM, IVORY AND DEEP PURPLE"








CHERRY MOSS: HOT PINK, LIGHT PINK, LIME GREEN, DRK BROWN AND WHITE"



Now that we have 10 winners, Lets do something really fun!  
Let's take a vote to find out which headband out of the 10 you like the most. You will find a link on FB to tag the photos with your vote, or LIKE the photo as well. You can vote for your favorites, but remember, one winner WILL win $200.00 - the lucky girl with the most votes WINS!
worth of merchandise in my shop Miss Ruby Sue, so VOTE, TWEET, FB, BLOG your friends to vote for you. Opens up Thursday, June 16, and closes Sunday, June 19. Winner will be announced Monday, June 20. Good LUck you guys- This was sooo much fun! I'm thinking we should do this again!
YOU MADE THIS FUN!!

4 comments:

alicia king said...

so beautiful! the black one is gorgeous!

Kristy montague said...

I vote for lindi wade!!! Love the colors!!

NICOLE said...

I would love the Terrah Hatch Sargeant head band "BLACK, GRAY, TAUPE, MAUVE, AND A HINT OF PALE PEACH WITH PEARLS"

I absolutely love that! I love the first one as well... Oh I love them all. But the Black, gray, taupe, mauve, and pale peach with pearls is classic.

Anonymous said...

I never thought I would agree with this option.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...