Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello and Happy New Year Lovies! Have you set your goals for 2012 yet? I will be doing mine later today, and thinking and reflecting on what I'd like to accomplish for the fresh year ahead. 2011 was just an amazing year for Miss Ruby Sue; in 11 months we went from around 100 FB followers to over 6,000. We went from 135 orders in 2010 to 690 in 2011. Wow! I don't know if  Thank You is the right word here- but I am just BLOWN AWAY at your generosity and kindness and especially your SUPPORT as we go into the new year. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
For the last 2 months I've been working on some new ideas and sprucing up the shop a little bit, and thought I might share a few things that are coming to fruition and which you'll be seeing really soon.


I'm so excited to be introducing these fun, simple and colorful creations- and I hope that you love them too. Over the last 3 years I've really wanted to get back to my 'roots' and create smaller pieces that show their greatness with an intense color palette and simple design. AFter doing such large and over the top creations,, I feel a little refreshed by working on smaller details- things that color your life everyday.  I hope you are going to love them as much as I do!
Last but not least, a new blog look is in order, Thanks to my friend Kassie, and when you open your packages you're in for a big suprise as well!

May 2012 be even better than 2011! And I wish you success in your own journey towards becoming a better person and business owner!

All the best,
Lori

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...